Visiting Africa by sea offers visitors a whole new world of things to do and see. With so many Africa cruise deals available today, you can tour the entire continent in three weeks or more and only have to unpack once. There are a number of itineraries for you to pick from and they all include fabulous ports of call. If weather is a concern, consider embarking on these Africa cruise deals anytime between May and November when it rarely rains.
Africa cruise deals embark from a selection of locations including Southampton England and Lisbon, Portugal (for southwest continent sailings). Cairo, Mombassa and Mahe also offer seasonal journeys. But if traveling from the orient, you may choose to depart from Singapore.
Africa cruise deals offer opportunities for travelers to make their journey in luxurious yachts or city-size liners. No matter how you choose to see the beauty of Africa, you’ll spend your vacation dining on gourmet cuisine, being pampered in state of the art spas, enjoying superb entertainment and perhaps winning big at the casino.
This is one corner of the globe where bringing a camera is a must. With your Africa cruise deals, you’ll stop at destinations where you’ll have breathtaking sceneries and amazing wildlife. Your first adventure will probably be Mombassa. Aside from boasting magnificent white sandy beaches, it’s home to Maasai Mara National Reserve, which is listed as one of the new Seven Wonders of the World.
When disembarking in Tanzania, spend time in the coastal town of Dar es Salaam. You’ll be privy to displays of architecture that date back to the days when the sultans ruled the region. But above all, don’t leave without witnessing the impressiveness of Lake Victoria or the majesty of Mount Kilimanjaro (world’s tallest mountain).
And how about treating yourself to an experience of a lifetime? Stop in Nairobi and book a safari. With Africa cruise deals you can capture images of elephants, lions and rhinos running in the wild. Afterward, take in a show at a local theater and enjoy the dances and traditions of local tribes.
As you come around to Morocco spend time touring Casablanca. Visit the souks where you’ll find all sorts of bargains in spices, jewelry and tapestries.
If you’re into water sports, Cairo is for you. The reefs of the Red Sea are said to be among the best for scuba diving and snorkeling. Take time to visit the mosques, bazaars, the famous Museum of Antiquities and of course book a trip to see the Pyramids.
With so many more incredible places to visit on Africa cruise deals, it’s more than likely you’ll be planning your next getaway soon.
More about Africa
▪ Experience the magnificence of the wild animal kingdom on an unforgettable African Safari.
▪ Experience Zulu culture first-hand while watching Zulu tribe members recreate the Zulu warrior dance.
▪ Hear the thundering sound of the largest waterfall in the world at Victoria Falls.
▪ Ride to the top of Table Mountain on a revolving cable car and view the majestic city of Cape Town.
▪ See the mysterious and awe-inspiring Pyramids of Giza, one of the world’s ancient wonders.
▪ Step back in time when exploring the exotic Moroccan city of Tangiers.
▪ Taste South African’s best vintages while wine tasting at one of over 200 wineries.
▪ Visit a penguin colony on Boulder’s Beach at Cape Point, in Cape Town.
▪ Visit the famous Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Sanctuary in the Republic of Congo.
▪ Watch an amazing elephant migration in Botswana’s Chobe National Park.