If you’ve always wanted to experience a gondola ride, witness impressive ancient European castles or attend a bullfight, then Mediterranean cruise deals are right for you. They’ll help you fulfill your dreams and more than likely surpass your expectations.
Opt for a seven to fourteen day journey and you’ll have the opportunity to discover intriguing ports of call. Mediterranean cruise deals offer sailings throughout the year. But if you want to be assured, you’ll have fabulous weather May through September are ideal months for traveling on Mediterranean cruise deals.
To embark on any of the Mediterranean cruise deals, choose among the ports in Barcelona, Rome, Venice or Athens. Smaller luxury vessels feature more unusual itineraries and often sail from Istanbul.
Destinations along the Mediterranean include an array of islands and fantastic cities around the south of Spain, France, Italy and occasionally Greece, Montenegro and Turkey.
And in between exploring exciting new places featured on your Mediterranean cruise deals, you can kick back and do nothing onboard your luxury ship. Or you can enjoy the selection of activities designed to make your voyage unforgettable. Delight with the panoramic vistas from your stateroom or take a stroll on deck. Savor the outstanding cuisine offered at the various restaurants. Indulge in superb shopping. Spend exciting hours at the casino or dance the night away.
Disembark at the port of Civitavecchia out of Rome and join a narrated tour of the city. Your multi-lingual guide will lead you to the impressive Colosseum, the Vatican and an array of outstanding museums including the Sistine Chapel.
If you reach Naples, hire a driver to escort you through the scenic Amalfi Coast. Visit the ruins in Pompeii and take time to soak up the atmosphere of charming Sorrento.
When in Monte Carlo, prepare for a world of chic. Visit the Grand Casino, indulge in upscale shopping or visit the Royal Palace where Princess Grace once lived.
As you arrive in Marseille, you’ll realize there’s much to see and do. Head out to the aromatic lavender fields in Provence. Stop in small towns like Avignon or Aix in Provence. See the beauty that inspired artists like Van Gogh. Spot a celebrity in Cannes, sunbathe on the beaches in Nice or shop for perfumes in Grasse.
And just when you think it can’t get better, you’ll be in the enchanting country of Spain.
With Mediterranean cruise deals, you’ll uncover treasures that perhaps you’ve only read about.
More about Mediterranean
▪ Experience history by visiting the ancient Greek ruins on the Acropolis such as the 2,400 year old Parthenon.
▪ Explore Barcelona’s charming Gothic Quarter, with its narrow cobblestone streets and architectural wonders.
▪ Explore the historic center of Florence, which houses a free sculpture exhibit.
▪ Hike through the picturesque Valley of the Butterflies in Rhodes, amidst thousands of beautiful butterflies.
▪ Ride a cable car up to the top of the iconic Gibraltar Rock and experience an unparalleled view.
▪ Stroll through Istanbul’s colorful Grand Bazaar, a tantalizing open-air market with over 4,000 vendors.
▪ Take a romantic Gondola ride through the timeless Venice canals.
▪ Take a scenic tram ride through Lisbon’s windy streets to the famous 6th century St. George Castle.
▪ Tour Marseille’s unforgettable Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica, which offers breathtaking views of the city.
▪ Visit the 2,000-year old Pantheon, Rome’s most ancient and magnificent building.